Friday 17 June 2011

HOLIDAY

I have been on holiday and, should, have lots of updates and news...but, I don't, not really...

Have been bike riding, and being reminded of parts of my bum I never knew I had...darn saddle...

Have managed to do loads of like... money spending, but, as per, I'm not sure where it's all gone... oh well!! Uhm, planning on finishing some or the bird things soon... need to finish off the framed thing for someone... and sort out the Day of the Dead inspired bird thing for that too...

have worked out that armature is REALLY important to things with arms and legs and tails and stuff...whether I remember this next time I start something, I don't know...

Uhm, other than that...

NOTHING

oh...the end of Debenhams is on the horizon...

Ionagail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment