Tuesday 27 September 2011

...Sooometiiimes...

...When I look in your eyes, I can see your soul...

Well, today is the last day of the holiday, WOO...this time it's been great! I think that it helps if you like the work place you are going back to. It's just been a bit of fresh air really, good to have a proper break, and time spent with JAF. It's been swell, light, fluffy, sunny, warming, glowing. There have been days where the smell of the air has just made me smile, others when I've been weepy and tired, and cranky and full of childish frustration where I can't describe the fear and misunderstandings I am feeling. But. Today, though the last, is unburdened, happy, lighter and warm...a bit fuzzy...though there seems to be the signs of bemusement to be closely followed by slight irritation as there is someone patting me on the head, skritching my side, ruffling my hair, bringing me a banarnar right to my nose...(for my breakfast)...etc...

Oh, and I'm reading Ray Bradbury's 'Dandelion Wine'...which would account for all the verbs...

I'll post some other time, ciao xx


I also found this, it's an article about the Afgan Girl from Nat Geo, quite interesting as the photographer found her years after, to see what became of her, though no mention of giving her any of the royalties they have gained from her face and eyes was mentioned...

No comments:

Post a Comment